Wills & Estate Planning Consultant
If you like people, genuinely care about them and are a good listener, prepared to work hard to earn what you are worth, then being a consultant with Trusted Law could be for you.
Previous Estate Planning experience or a legal background/qualification would be a bonus, however it is not necessary as full training is provided for the right candidates.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about getting the legal work right – all documentation is drafted and prepared by our legal team, which means that our Consultants have the confidence that the documents are prepared in accordance with the law.
If you are working part time but effectively, you should earn around £30,000. However, if you want to work as hard as you can, effectively full time, then earnings up to £90,000 are certainly feasible.
Benefits to our Consultants:
- Join a growing team of Wills & Estate Planning Consultants at a successful, professional and ethical Estate Planning company operating throughout East Anglia.
- Ability to manage your own diary, which means that you have control over your time and workload
- Access to a full Will Writing and Estate Planning course if you have no previous experience, as well as, an initial 3 month in house training programme which will teach you:
- strategies for sourcing new clients
- the process for instruction taking
- how to interpret the documents
- how to liaise with clients and Introducers
- Full and unlimited ongoing technical support and training, which means that you can always be sure you are giving the best advice to your clients
- Membership to The Society of Will Writers and access to ongoing CPD training
- Great earning potential with a competitive commission structure allowing for increased commission payments and bonus scheme linked to performance
- Option to study towards a legal qualification in Wills & Succession Planning (fees may apply), with full support and mentoring
At Trusted Law Ltd, our main aim is to provide our clients with a professional and trusted service ensuring that we take the time to get to know them, their family and their wishes to ensure that we are providing the most appropriate service.
Our Wills & Estate Planning Consultants are required to represent Trusted Law to enhance and support our ongoing growth and company vision and values. The Consultants responsibilities include:
- meeting with clients, at a convenient time for them, to discuss their family dynamics, their estate and their wishes
- advise them of the best options for them and their family to meet their needs and wishes;
- taking full and accurate instructions for the required services;
- liaising with your clients ensuring that they are happy with their documents; and
- meeting with your clients to sign their documents.
It is important that our Consultants build a positive and proactive relationship with their clients to keep the high quality of service we provide.
Predominantly, our Consultants are responsible for self-generating leads and sourcing their own clients, although with the growth of our Introducers we do rely on occasionally passing our Consultants those clients to look after.
The members of our team have been chosen for their experience, skills and knowledge. A successful applicant should be able to:
- show empathy towards clients by being a great listener
- be client focused, proactive and eager to learn
- follow our internal processes for taking instructions
- present yourself in a professional manner and show truly excellent client care skills
- travel and visit clients within their home
Trusted Law Ltd is a fast growing company specialising in Estate Planning matters. We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know our clients and their wishes to ensure that we are providing the most appropriate service.
Our head office is based in Norwich and we have a strong presence in the East Anglia Region. For added peace of mind:
- Our management team is legally qualified and we have many years of experience working in Law Firms
- We are governed by The Society of Will Writers Code of Practice
- Our management team is keen to raise the quality of advice and service given to clients in this unregulated industry
- We enjoy working closely with clients, and their financial advisors (if necessary) to achieve the best outcome for the client.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, and would like to be part of a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation providing excellent training opportunities for you please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion, call our MD Natalie Chapman on 01603 339055 / 07972 212355